Monday, April 21, 2008

Don't Faint! I'm Back Again!!

I know this is totally out of character, but I had the urge to blog. Go figure. Not much to say, just thinking of how we are leaving day after tomorrow to go to Utah to see Chris graduate from college. Big day. I seem like yesterday he was just a little pup...

Anyway, we take off Wednesday and return Sunday. Sara will go with us and stay and we will bring Matt and Chris home. I am glad two are coming home with us, otherwise I don't know if I could stand it. It is really hard leaving kids and coming back home alone without them.

There has been much to do to get Sara ready to leave and to prepare for the boys, but I have been sick as a dog and nothing is getting done. Poor Sara is left to get herself completely ready as well as work for me at APT when she thought that last Friday would be her last day. I am hoping to be able to go to work tomorrow, but I don't know if I will make it. I haven't been able to talk since last Thursday night and I have an awful sounding cough. If I can at least talk tomorrow, I think I will give work a try. I have been on antibiotics since Saturday morning, so I should be good to go if the voice comes back.

So I'll be back with an update once we return from the graduation festivities and maybe I'll even surprise myself and add a picture or two. Wouldn't that be something? Not much of a blog, I admit, but there you go. Until next time...

2 comments:

Mike said...

GET WELL SOON!!! And so you know, I now have a blog too!!! mikepnixon.blogspot.com

Micah said...

Oooh! It seems like everyone is sick! Well, i hope you feel better and Congrats to Chris! That's pretty impressive.