Saturday, September 8, 2007

Welcome Bloggers

OK. I absolutely hate the word "blog". Who came up with that anyway. But I guess I'll just have to go with it. I have decided that since no one else has come forward, I will be the "blog master" of the fam. The Walker family has one and Melinda Nixon has one and my friend Teri's family has one and they all seem to work really well. Teri is always showing me the new pictures of her grandkids etc. at work on her kids blog pages. So, I figured, why not. What have we got to lose. The only problem will be if people don't contribute. But if they do, it will be a great way to keep in touch with what everyone is up to and we can even keep up with photos etc. I chose blogspot 'cause this is the one that Teri's family uses and I just like the look of it. Also, it is free. So, bloggers, now is our chance to get really techno as a family and go for it. If you have any suggestions, I am game, but as you can see, we all get to design and contribute to our own pages and just link them together. I hope. I am still very new at this and I guess we will just learn together. As you learn new features etc. just pass it along. Meanwhile, I will try to get some photos of the family on board and make this first page look as cool as I can to try to inspire you all. Happy blogging. (I still really hate that word!) Love, Camille

4 comments:

Chris said...

Looks great mom. I'll see what I can do about adding on some of my own pics etc. soon.

Suzanne said...

Way to go Sis!! I'll mess around and see what I come up with.

Melinda said...

It looks good. If you want you can add our blog name to your links so that everyone can see it as well. It is mnmnixon.blogspot.com .

Dallas Jetsel's said...

I've been working on figuring this out, but haven't quite got it yet so maybe I'll get with you soon to help me figure it out. Signed, the technologically challenged sister.